Welcome to The Modders Elite!!Here you will find loads of mods for games and consoles we will have a wide range of mods including tutorials like How to jtag, how to unban your jtag, how to flash your xbox, how to jailbrake iphones ipads ipods ect.
 
HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Moderaters needed

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ronaldo 7 -TME-
Administrator
Administrator
avatar

Posts : 85
Reputation : 10001
Join date : 2011-09-15
Age : 25
Location : Ireland

PostSubject: Moderaters needed   Thu Sep 15, 2011 10:40 pm

need more moderators for certain parts of the forums..such as the cod forums,playstation forums ect just to keep things under control and have no body flaming or spamming..submit where you want to moderate and please make sure you know about that certain forum..
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.thegamingdash.com
general greavis
Moderator
Moderator


Posts : 7
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2011-09-16

PostSubject: Re: Moderaters needed   Fri Sep 16, 2011 2:16 pm

Ronaldo 7 -TME- wrote:
need more moderators for certain parts of the forums..such as the cod forums,playstation forums ect just to keep things under control and have no body flaming or spamming..submit where you want to moderate and please make sure you know about that certain forum..

i would love to mod/admin for xbox or halo forum (if there is one) flower
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ronaldo 7 -TME-
Administrator
Administrator
avatar

Posts : 85
Reputation : 10001
Join date : 2011-09-15
Age : 25
Location : Ireland

PostSubject: Re: Moderaters needed   Fri Sep 16, 2011 2:20 pm

general greavis wrote:
Ronaldo 7 -TME- wrote:
need more moderators for certain parts of the forums..such as the cod forums,playstation forums ect just to keep things under control and have no body flaming or spamming..submit where you want to moderate and please make sure you know about that certain forum..

i would love to mod/admin for xbox or halo forum (if there is one) flower
ya we need mods to make a halo forum and to be active and update it with news and also glitches if you have any??
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.thegamingdash.com
general greavis
Moderator
Moderator


Posts : 7
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2011-09-16

PostSubject: Re: Moderaters needed   Fri Sep 16, 2011 2:26 pm

Ronaldo 7 -TME- wrote:
general greavis wrote:
Ronaldo 7 -TME- wrote:
need more moderators for certain parts of the forums..such as the cod forums,playstation forums ect just to keep things under control and have no body flaming or spamming..submit where you want to moderate and please make sure you know about that certain forum..

i would love to mod/admin for xbox or halo forum (if there is one) flower
ya we need mods to make a halo forum and to be active and update it with news and also glitches if you have any??

HELL YEA!!! im also a modder of halo 3 and reach!
but i probably wont be online untill the 23 cause ive got camp.....

also i have $hit loads of glitches!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ronaldo 7 -TME-
Administrator
Administrator
avatar

Posts : 85
Reputation : 10001
Join date : 2011-09-15
Age : 25
Location : Ireland

PostSubject: Re: Moderaters needed   Fri Sep 16, 2011 2:28 pm

general greavis wrote:
Ronaldo 7 -TME- wrote:
general greavis wrote:
Ronaldo 7 -TME- wrote:
need more moderators for certain parts of the forums..such as the cod forums,playstation forums ect just to keep things under control and have no body flaming or spamming..submit where you want to moderate and please make sure you know about that certain forum..

i would love to mod/admin for xbox or halo forum (if there is one) flower
ya we need mods to make a halo forum and to be active and update it with news and also glitches if you have any??

HELL YEA!!! im also a modder of halo 3 and reach!
but i probably wont be online untill the 23 cause ive got camp.....

also i have $hit loads of glitches!
thats great man as long as you know something about that sort of stuff thats great...congrats on becoming our 1st mod Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.thegamingdash.com
general greavis
Moderator
Moderator


Posts : 7
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2011-09-16

PostSubject: Re: Moderaters needed   Fri Sep 16, 2011 2:31 pm

Ronaldo 7 -TME- wrote:

thats great man as long as you know something about that sort of stuff thats great...congrats on becoming our 1st mod Smile
thanks man! thats awesome!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ronaldo 7 -TME-
Administrator
Administrator
avatar

Posts : 85
Reputation : 10001
Join date : 2011-09-15
Age : 25
Location : Ireland

PostSubject: Re: Moderaters needed   Fri Sep 16, 2011 2:32 pm

general greavis wrote:
Ronaldo 7 -TME- wrote:

thats great man as long as you know something about that sort of stuff thats great...congrats on becoming our 1st mod Smile
thanks man! thats awesome!

start your forum as soon as you can Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.thegamingdash.com
general greavis
Moderator
Moderator


Posts : 7
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2011-09-16

PostSubject: Re: Moderaters needed   Fri Sep 16, 2011 2:38 pm

Ronaldo 7 -TME- wrote:
general greavis wrote:
Ronaldo 7 -TME- wrote:

thats great man as long as you know something about that sort of stuff thats great...congrats on becoming our 1st mod Smile
thanks man! thats awesome!

start your forum as soon as you can Smile

sure will Very Happy
damn, mods cant created forums..
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ronaldo 7 -TME-
Administrator
Administrator
avatar

Posts : 85
Reputation : 10001
Join date : 2011-09-15
Age : 25
Location : Ireland

PostSubject: Re: Moderaters needed   Fri Sep 16, 2011 2:41 pm

general greavis wrote:
Ronaldo 7 -TME- wrote:
general greavis wrote:
Ronaldo 7 -TME- wrote:

thats great man as long as you know something about that sort of stuff thats great...congrats on becoming our 1st mod Smile
thanks man! thats awesome!

start your forum as soon as you can Smile

sure will Very Happy
damn, mods cant created forums..
check your PM...il start it if you cant..which you cant and you can surely start a post bounce
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.thegamingdash.com
general greavis
Moderator
Moderator


Posts : 7
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2011-09-16

PostSubject: Re: Moderaters needed   Fri Sep 16, 2011 2:42 pm

Ronaldo 7 -TME- wrote:
general greavis wrote:
Ronaldo 7 -TME- wrote:
general greavis wrote:
Ronaldo 7 -TME- wrote:

thats great man as long as you know something about that sort of stuff thats great...congrats on becoming our 1st mod Smile
thanks man! thats awesome!

start your forum as soon as you can Smile

sure will Very Happy
damn, mods cant created forums..
check your PM...il start it if you cant..which you cant and you can surely start a post bounce

yep, thanks!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Elite
Moderator
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 4
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2011-09-16

PostSubject: Re: Moderaters needed   Fri Sep 16, 2011 3:44 pm

I guess I could be a COD Moderator if its alright with you. Also COD is one of the most popular topics in gaming so I will be active.


Last edited by Elite on Fri Sep 16, 2011 4:01 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ronaldo 7 -TME-
Administrator
Administrator
avatar

Posts : 85
Reputation : 10001
Join date : 2011-09-15
Age : 25
Location : Ireland

PostSubject: Re: Moderaters needed   Fri Sep 16, 2011 3:50 pm

Elite wrote:
I guess I could watch over COD forum. I will stay active.
ya cod forum it is because thats not really my stuff just main thing is stay active and help people Cool
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.thegamingdash.com
Travis
Leech
Leech
avatar

Posts : 22
Reputation : 9
Join date : 2011-09-17

PostSubject: Hey   Fri Sep 23, 2011 6:11 am

Hey I can watch over the cod forums and sports section
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.The7Modders.forumotion.com
Ronaldo 7 -TME-
Administrator
Administrator
avatar

Posts : 85
Reputation : 10001
Join date : 2011-09-15
Age : 25
Location : Ireland

PostSubject: Re: Moderaters needed   Fri Sep 23, 2011 7:57 am

Travis wrote:
Hey I can watch over the cod forums and sports section
we are ok at the moment but if we get more members u can

_________________
CHAMP19NS
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.thegamingdash.com
Travis
Leech
Leech
avatar

Posts : 22
Reputation : 9
Join date : 2011-09-17

PostSubject: Hey   Fri Sep 23, 2011 12:56 pm

Alrightt
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.The7Modders.forumotion.com
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Moderaters needed   

Back to top Go down
 
Moderaters needed
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» HELP!!! Chaos Space Marine models needed for Wargamescon Mirror Match List!!!
» Victims or unwilling test subjects needed
» Test Subjects Needed
» What tools or electronics equipment and components needed as technician or hobbyist?
» Soul Grinder Diary - April 26 Update 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
THE MODDERS ELITE :: The Modders Elite Announcements-
Jump to: